Clarisonic Mia 2; Clinique All About Eyes Rich; Kate Somerville Dilo Oil
Stephanie Johnson Makeup Bag (old), Shop Stephanie Johnson Bags HERE; Dolce Fragrance; Dolce Body Lotion; Dolce Shower Gel from Gift Set; MAC Creme Cup Lisptick; NARS TimanFaya Park Satin Lip Pencil; Dolce & Gabbana Chic Monica Lipstick; MAC Foundation Brush; MAC Blush Brush; MAC Eyeshadow Brush; MAC Blending Brush
Dolce & Gabbana Eye Quad Palette; Lancome Hypnose Mascara; Dolce & Gabbana Eyebrow Pencil; MAC Eyeshadow Brush; MAC Blending Brush
Dolce Fragrance; Dolce Body Lotion; Dolce Shower Gel from Gift Set; MAC Foundation Brush; MAC Blush Brush; MAC Eyeshadow Brush; MAC Blending Brush
Dolce & Gabbana Chic Monica Lipstick; Dolce & Gabbana Eye Quad Palette; Robe: Victoria’s Secret; Earrings: Gorjana; Kyle Bow Necklace: Gorjana; Stamped Necklace: All the Wire; Fancy Horn Necklace: Gorjana
Dolce Fragrance; Dolce Body Lotion; Dolce Shower Gel from Gift Set; Dolce & Gabgana Chic Monica Lipstick
Here is the moment you all have been begging me for!
(Well, one of them. A hair tutorial is still in the works!)
For months, perhaps years now, all of my faithful readers (hence: YOU!) have been asking me to specifically share the products that are stashed away in my makeup bag….and who better to partner with for this reveal than Nordstrom?! I have been a makeup junkie for the majority of my life and am convinced I have tried every product on the market…but I always love how the makeup girls at Nordstrom continue to share new products with me every time they see me walk in the door! Recently, Dolce & Gabbana launched their new beauty line, and several of their products have already made it onto my “must have” makeup list…and, of course, I couldn’t resist sharing which new items I can’t live without!
Here’s the lowdown, step by step…with out further adieu….Enjoy!
1. Wash my face with cleanser using Clarisonic Mia 2.
2. Pat Clinique All About Eyes Rich under eye area.
3. Apply Kate Somerville Dilo Oil. Wait about 15-20 minutes to begin makeup regimen to allow the oil to absorb into your skin. (This is when I make my coffee and walk the dog!)
4. Use MAC Foundation Brush in a spinning motion to apply MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation….one pump is enough to cover the whole face.
5. Apply MAC Refined Golden Mineralize Bronzer to cheeks…starting 2 fingers from nose and going in a “Nike swoosh” shape up to your temples on the side of your cheeks. I also like to add a little bronzer around the hairline because this is where the sun would naturally hit my face and it adds more natural bronze color.
6. Use lightest color from Dolce & Gabbana Eye Quad Palette and apply all over lid using MAC Eyeshadow Brush. Then apply a neutral shade from palette with MAC Blending Brush. (For nighttime, go one step further and add darkest shade of palette into the crease of eyelid.)
7. 2 coats of Lancome Hypnose Mascara to top lashes only.
8. Fill in brows with Dolce & Gabbana Eyebrow Pencil.
9. Grab the MAC Blush Brush and highlight your cheekbones using NARS Orgasm Illuminator….I also apply it down my nose and right above my brow bone….basically, the highest points of your face. This will draw the light to those points when you take a picture!
10. Choose your lip color (this is totally based on what color outfit you are wearing, obviously!). For day, I am all about MAC Creme Cup with MAC Viva Glam VI Lipglass layered on top. Right now during the summer months, I am super obsessed with coral/orange shades and loving NARS TimanFaya Park Satin Lip Pencil. Typically for night, its all about a deep red or pink, like Dolce & Gabbana Chic Monica, or MAC Ruby Woo.
11. And don’t forget fragrance! I never feel like my makeup regimen is complete until I have applied lotion and perfume! I love to mix a couple of drops of my current favorite scent into to my lotion, but when I can find a lotion that is already scented, that’s even better! I usually change my fragrance every 3 months or so, depending on the season (or until I get distracted by something else!)….but right now I am loving the light scent of Dolce! You can purchase the fragrance by itself, HERE, or in the gift set (that includes lotion and shower gel, too!) HERE.
And if y’all have any other questions about my makeup routine, please leave them in the comments section and I will try to answer them all!
*This post is in partnership with Nordstrom to promote their new Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana fragrance and cosmetics. All opinions of the products are my own.