T-shirt: ASOS; Fur Vest: Vintage from Grandmother (Similar); Skirt: Forever 21, old (Similar splurge option and Similar steal option); Tights: SPANX; Booties: Sam Edelman; Bag: Michael Kors; Spike/Leather Bracelet: c/o Martha Calvo; Gold Bangles: Charming Charlie, old; Spike Bracelet: ASOS; Watch: Michael Kors; Twitter Handle Necklace: Bauble Bar; Earrings: c/o Gorjana; Cuff: c/o JewelMint; Cross Thumb Ring: House of Harlow; Cross Ring: c/o Gorjana; Owl Ring: Forever 21, old; Double Stack Ring: c/o Gorjana; Lips: Nars Dragon Girl
Thanksgiving is a day away, and whilst I am dreaming of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, the Dallas Cowboys, and pants with an elastic waistband, there is a large part of me this week that has been reminding myself of all the things I am thankful for.
Here goes nothing:
- Leopard Print & Faux Fur
- My mother’s unselfishness
- The ability to gracefully walk in high heels
- Good health of family, friends, & myself
- Red lipstick that stays on
- A career that not only pays the bills, but that doesn’t feel like work
- Leather in every form
- Cute dark haired boys with sarcastic wit (speaking more abstractly than specifically)
- Unconditional love
I am also incredibly thankful for all the readers of “What Courtney Wore” and yalls continual encouragement and support! Thank you for allowing me to do what I love and for loving fashion as much as I do! I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for on this holiday?